Organic Cotton Reusable Face Covering
Wearing a face covering is one way we can all be more careful about catching and spreading disease along with observing social distancing and washing our hands.
GoodToBee coverings are made from 100% organic cotton and designed with an integral pocket to add a filter of your choice and a shaped and wired nose section to improve fit. They are completely washable and reusable and available in lots of different patterns to express your own style.
Our reusable face coverings are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE) . They are for personal use only and are not intended for use by front-line workers in any setting. Neither are they to be used where there is a risk of inhaling particles or hazardous gasses.
- 100% Organic Cotton and Durable. – The organic cotton is soft on the skin, pesticide free for breathing through and kind to the planet. The reinforced stitching is strong and durable for all day wear.
- Designed to fit. – the 3-dimensional construction achieves a better fit over your nose and chin with a reinforced shaping piece, this is also important to avoid fogging for glasses wearers. The elastic straps are round and not flat allowing a more comfortable feel for all day wear.
- Reusable – Organic cotton can be washed at high temperatures by hand or in a washing machine. The filter pocket means you can replace just the filter and re-wash and re-use the face covering, reducing waste.
- Donating to charity – GoodTobee will be using the proceeds from selling our face coverings to make more that we will be donating to the community. Every purchase will be contributing to the donations we are able to give to those who need them most.
More about GoodToBee
We are a small family, run business who currently design and make wax food wraps as an alternative to cling film and single use plastic. Our ethos is to help people: protect their food and their family’s health, reduce waste and plastic pollution from damaging our environment and to inspire people to lead by example and tread gently on this planet.
In this time, when community is so important, we are using our existing skills, experience, and resources in production to help people feel more comfortable wearing a face covering. Our intention is to help relieve the pressure on medical grade PPE so it can be directed to those who need it most. By producing a face covering that is safe and comfortable to wear we can reduce the waste created by single use masks. Furthermore we can give back to our local community and those most affected by the pandemic.
XS – age 3-6 years
S – age 7-12 years
M – Teen and Women
L – Men
All coverings have adjustable straps and a wired nose band
- Inner and outer layer from 100% Organic Cotton
- Pre-washed before posting but always wash before first use
- Remove filter (if using) before washing – Filter not included
- Can be washed by hand or in a machine. We recommend a gentle wash cycle and an eco detergent
- Air or machine dry
- Not intended as PPE
- For personal use only
- Not to be used in areas where there is a risk from hazardous gasses or particles
Wearing a Face covering
Before putting on or taking off a face covering wash your hands or use a hand gel
- Place the straps around each ear or attach to a headband
- Adjust the top part of the covering to cover your nose then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin
- Adjust the straps to ensure the covering makes a comfortable but secure fitting on all sides with no gapping
- Reverse this process to remove your covering
- Remove the filter before washing (Filter not included)