1. Supplier Identification
GoodToBee.co.uk is a site operated by GoodToBee Ltd
A company registered in England & Wales – Company No: 12010251
Our registered address is: 49, Elmhurst Ave, Northampton, NN3 2LD
2. Definitions and Interpretations
GoodToBee reserves the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You accept responsibility for ensuring that you have read, understood and agree to this policy before making a purchase. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
The following words shall have the followings meaning in these Terms & Conditions:
- “Agreement” shall mean these Terms and Conditions;
- “Force Majeure” shall mean an event that is beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an act of God, postal strike action, a natural disaster, acts and feats of terrorism etc;
- “Products” refers to all Products and or services offered by GoodToBee, including but not limited to Beeswax Wraps, Beeswax Bags and Gift Cards etc;
- The terms ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to GoodToBee whilst the use of the words ‘you’, and ‘your’ refers to a customer/member for the purposes of this Agreement.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about Products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have arrived at our website.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary in relation to fraud, cybercrime or to protect the website, rights, and personal safety of person/s.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
4. Product information
The information about each Product, including the materials used and any specific care instructions, can be found within the description section of each individual Product on the website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our Product information is accurate, the nature of the Products we produce means that there may be some variations in attributes including but not limited to design, colour and size from that which is described in text or images.
Indemnities and warranties
This website and its entire contents are provided on an “as is” basis. No warranty whatsoever is given that the information, Products and or services offered on this website are fit for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge and accept that we cannot be liable or responsible for any errors, omissions (in the content of this website or otherwise), failures, delays, or interruptions pertaining to any aspect of the Products or this website in general. All other warranties whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We may at anytime without notice, cease any and all aspects of this website including the offering of any and all Product(s) currently displayed on this website.
You agree to indemnify us against, your general use of the Product(s), any misuse of the Product(s), and/or to your use of this website.
5. Right to cancel & refunds
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract and returned any related goods back to us in the condition described above, any relevant sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods, the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us.
- for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- for the supply of any digital goods including audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you or have been delivered as a downloadable Product.
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
6. Intellectual Property
All trademarks, logos, graphics, icons, trade names, domain names, photographs, animations, videos and texts (collectively known as Intellectual Property) featured on this website and in our provision of the Products to you is the Intellectual Property of GoodToBee and cannot reproduced, used or represented without the express permission of GoodToBee, under threat of legal action.
You are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, disseminating, transmitting, exploiting for commercial gain and/or distributing in any form whatsoever any of our Products and or services displayed on this website.
All notices you send us must be sent via the contact form on this site (https://goodtobee.co.uk/contact-us/). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.